Tracey quipped today that it is funny how the thought of selling our place has motivated us to do a bunch of improvements lately:
- Patching up nail holes in the trim
- Touching up the paint where the new berber carpet is lower than our old plush stuff.
- Installing a new light fixture in the kitchen (let there be light!)
- Taking out the old table in the basement.
- Organizing the basement and throwing out a tooooon of junk.
- Patch up lots of little drywall dings and touch up a bunch of paint.
Note: Most of that list was done by the lovely tracey. :)