Since Ava has been with us, i have been watching more movies. Seems weird. Baby = more movies. She likes to sleep on my chest though, and it is hard to program with a 1 month old occupying your left arm. So i fire up the tivo and see what goodness awaits.
This is a partial list:
- The Big Heat, by Fritz Lang
- Before Sunrise, by Richard Linklater
- Tape, by Richard Linklater
- Wave Twisters, by DJ QBert & ????
- The Hidden Fortress, by Akira Kurosawa
- Sanjuro, by Akira Kurosawa
- Rhapsody In August, by Akira Kurosawa
- Dial M For Murder, by Alfred Hitchcock
- The Birds, by Alfred Hitchcock
- Spirits of the Dead, by Roger Vadim, Louis Malle & Federico Fellini
- No Such Thing, by Hal Hartley
- Hype!, by Doug Pray
- Night On Earth, by Jim Jarmusch
- Stranger Than Paradise, by Jim Jarmusch
More to come...