« my take on the new movable type licensing/software | Main | best ... bill ... ever »

bugfix in MTRecentImages

I had a comment on mt-plugins.org in march regarding my plugin but hadn't been notified, so I didn't know about it. I did, however, realize that some of my images were not being picked up by the plugin, so I finally did something about it.

As it turns out, I was only processing the main entry body and not including the extended entry in the fold. This solved my problem, and hopefully it solves that user's problem as well.

You can download the updated plugin now if you need the fix.